We can advise on all aspects of preparing grant applications, for example:
- Formulating research questions
- Building an appropriate team
- Involving patients and carers
- Designing a study
- Appropriate methodologies for quantitative research, e.g. statistical issues, health economics
- Appropriate methodologies for qualitative research, e.g. sampling, analytical strategies
- Identifying suitable funding sources
- Regulatory issues
- Writing plain English summaries
- Identifying the resources required for a successful project
- Critical reviews of proposed grant applications can be obtained through our Project Review Committee before they are sent to a funding body.
We may also be able to help with funding for patients or carers involved in research teams advised by us. For more information on how we will work with you, see our Working with the RDS page.
Find your nearest RDS South West office, or if you are unsure of where the nearest office is, or who best to contact, simply get in touch with our coordinating centre in Exeter on 01392 726724 or email@example.com